I am selling my 2000 6 Cylinder 4WD Nissan Xterra Red, automatic transmission.
This truck is in great condition for it's age, drives smooth and has been a reliable vehicle for me over the past year. I am selling only as I am moving back to the United Kingdom in June.
I had a full carproof done and a detailed inspection survey by Tremblay Motors (tremblaymotors.ca) on West 3rd Avenue when i purchase the truck in July 2016, for peace of mind. I have all of these documents.
As I say the truck has been an amazing vehicle, and has been used for leisure purposes only (weekend biking trips to Squamish, kayaking around North shore and up Squamish way and getting up to Whistler over the Winter. I have a full set of all-season all-terrain tires on her at the moment, these provide a good balance of good highway driving and off-road capabilities, and the abilities in the snow have been amazing (snowflake and M&S rated). I also have a set of studded winter tires which came with the vehicle, but I never fitted these back on this winter as the all-seasons have been doing such a good job. I have not done any serious off-roading in this vehicle or ragged it - although I often use the 4WD on the forest roads getting access to bike trails and rivers, but these don't put the truck through any real strain.
So enough talking, its a good truck, loads of life left in her and looking for a good home. Not expecting to retire of this sale, but similarly I'm not going to accept super cheeky offers and no trades.
- never been in an accident, collision, or reported stolen.
- 5 brand new (August last year) all-terrain all-season tires (fitted last August so have driven the Winter on them that's it). The spare is a full size so you are able to get out of trouble even if off-road.
- Clean inside and out
- New 4WD locking hubs fitted July 2016
- studded winter tire set, should want to go somewhere a little more extreme in the Winter
- has been well looked after, maintained and carefully driven.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|