$30 · Cabinet Maker
Position: Trades Certified Cabinet Maker Number of Vacancies: 1
Working Conditions: Full Time
Rate of Pay: $30.79 per hour
Posting Deadline: Open until filled.
The Langley School District is an innovative, inspiring and unified Learning Community and the sixth largest School District in BC. Our mission is to inspire all learners to reach their full potential and create a positive legacy for the future.
We are looking for individuals that share our values of Integrity, Excellence, Courage and Community. If you share our passion for creating an inspiring Learning Community, we are accepting applications for a Trades Certified Cabinet Maker in our Maintenance Department for a Continuing assignment. Individuals will perform a variety of tasks related to the installation and repair a variety of cabinets and millwork in School District buildings.
Individuals must have the following qualifications:
* Completion of Grade 12
* Apprenticeship and/or Trades Qualification Certificate (Cabinet Making)
* BC Driver's License
* Ability to perform a variety of skilled carpentry tasks in cabinetry and millwork and in the construction and maintenance of school district facilities.
* Thorough and current knowledge of the standards, practices, regulations, methods, tools and equipment of the trade.
* Ability to understand and effectively carry out general oral and written instructions with a minimum of supervision.
* Skill in the use of tools of the trade.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work sketches.
* Ability to communicate effectively using courtesy and tact in the explanation and exchange of information.
* Ability to determine, judge and select appropriate course of action within limits of established methods and procedures.
* Physical ability to perform the required duties
Qualified individuals must submit an application, along with a complete resume (including references) and proof of above qualifications to:
Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record check.
We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||July 26, 2018|
|Expiry||January 22, 2019|