May 1st 2018 to October 19th, 2018
with the possibility of an extension
We are hiring! Do you have what it takes to join our team? We see our employees as our greatest assets. We have a current career opportunity for Casual Temporary Painters. School District No. 43 (Coquitlam) is the third largest school district in BC with approximately 32,000 students in 70 schools. We serve the communities of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, and the villages of Anmore and Belcarra. Our district has been consistently rated by British Columbia Ministry of Education as one of the best performing districts in the province and we are proud to run the largest international education program in Canada.
* Inside and outside painting tasks under minimum supervision.
* Operates and maintains painting equipment such as airless and conventional spray equipment, power washer, computer, brushes, rollers, etc.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Painting Trades Qualification Ticket (TQ)
* Recent related experience
* Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
* A valid BC class 5 driver's license
Applicants are advised they must successfully complete a criminal record check prior to hiring.
The successful candidate works 40 hours per week - $31.28 per hour + 16% in lieu of benefits.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or 550 Poirier Street, Coquitlam, BC, V3J 6A7 no later than Friday April 27, 2018 at 4:00 pm
We appreciate your interest but regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.